Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm in love... with Odd Molly

Odd Molly is all about the unexpected details - embroidery, beading, luxurious fabrics, buttons; even the zippers are unique and beautiful.  You really have to see them in person to appreciate the quality and craftsmanship that goes into each piece.  Whenever I wear my Odd Molly dress, I feel like I'm wearing a piece of art.

Photos by: Dan Lecca
Photos by: Dan Lecca

Photos by: Dan Lecca

Photos by: Dan Lecca
Where can you buy Odd Molly?
The lovely, generous, industrious and all around magnificent Malin Lövqvistt, carries the Odd Molly line in her Leucadia shop, Deep Fling, as well as her online store. She informed me that Odd Molly already has a huge following in Europe and is now starting to make a big presence in the US. Deep Fling is one of the few shops in the States to carry the line, so if you haven't been to Deep Fling, you must go! Malin, a native of Sweden, stocks the most unique jewelry, accessories and clothing from Scandanavia.


Check out more of the Odd Molly Spring/Summer 2011 line here... http://oddmolly.com/campaign/fashionshow-ss2011

No comments:

Post a Comment